- I love using Acuity Scheduling to simplify my business and my life! With Acuity, you can connect your various business and personal calendars, so you never double-book yourself again. And Acuity helps you eliminate that frustrating back and forth game of trying to schedule appointments. I especially love the ability to create different appointment types in my calendar – from fun coffee chats to one-on-one consulting and even follow up appointments.
- Mail Chimp is a great way to start collecting those email addresses so you can communicate directly with your audience! Creating lists and campaigns is so simple, too. And who wouldn’t like to high-five the little Chimp’s hand whenever they send a campaign out to their list?!
- I researched several payment options when setting up my business, and I loved Square most. Incredibly easy to set up, you can start taking payments right away! Invoicing is a breeze and it connects with just about anything you could need in your business. The reporting tools are great too for reviewing your financials and especially at tax time!
- Trello is amazing for managing client workflow, projects, big goals and daily tasks! It’s a great tool for visual people, who just don’t feel like the other workflow tools make any sense. Super easy to use and understand; I love this tool!
- Lara Casey’s Powersheets have been a game changer in my life and my business. I loved the process of thoughtfully setting forth my dreams, goals and intentions for the year. And the opportunity to see those things coming to fruition in my life because of taking the time to prepare myself at the beginning of the year, and each month since, has been incredible! Highly recommended for anyone who wants to live life more intentionally.
- Lara Casey is a true light in this world. By sharing her very real and raw experiences, she relates to her reader on a very personal level. And she shows us all that we have the choice to make things happen in our own lives. A great read for anyone who’s been struggling with finding their way and is ready to live a life of purpose over perfection!
Other Helpful Links for Your Creative Business (Note: These ARE NOT Affiliate Links):
U.S. Small Business Administration – Go to www.sba.gov, a trusted source where you’ll find tons of free information on running your small business!
U.S. Internal Revenue Service – Go to https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed, where you’ll find helpful information and resources (like The IRS Employment Tax Guide) for small business owners!